Monday 26 October 2009

Continually Updated Bob wrecking himself thread?

Yes - not content with the swine flu last week I decided a more drastic course of action was needed. So I've mashed my shoulder, good n proper. Salisbury Jr cockpocket carve grind to stop to swallow dive to torn ligaments and shoulder "going out and coming back in again". Hey ho. Happarently on the torn ligament scale of 1 - 3 I'm about a 2.7.

Fracture clinic friday, should learn more then. Maybe I'll finally get round to doing some "other" stuff....

Cheers to Muttley for being rad and getting me home in the cushty Quashqai, 'pologies to Dark Helmet for stopping the shred sesh so quickly.

7 comments:

ArielTT said...

http://skateboardequipment.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/skateboard1.jpg
Get well soon (again)

Unknown said...

Oof. That sounds gnarly.
On the plus side, better now than at the beginning of summer!

Get well soon.

Bawb said...

You do realise this means we've got to go drinking more now Jesus...

Tony - yer pic didn't work soz, sure it was lovely mind!

onehundredandfiftyonereasons said...

Dude,..gutted for thee, hope the recovery is quick.

*Sends black forces of the immaterium to heal ye*

themelon said...

hey Bob
that sucks dude get well soon.
i'm suffering from torn ligaments in my shoulder to.
Shoulders and tarmac at high speed dont mix check my blog for a pic of the other damage.

Stevie Ritalin said...

ah shit one man, get well soon, email me yer address and i'll get on sendin some goodies down in a couple weeks!

Bawb said...

Awww cheers you guys. Doc was useless toay but 6 weeks and I should be reet.

PM'd yer my addy on sidewalk Joxa. STUFF~STUFFSTUFF>

Need to hook up with y'all when I've healed..